Products > Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century [PDF]
Summary » core rulebook
Battlelords is a sci-fi roleplaying game that mixes a bureaucratic Alliance and manipulative mega-corporations with invading Arachnids, disruptive rebels, and chaotic anarchists. Players select one of 12 alien races to play a mercenary working for one of the powerful mega-corporations. Choice from over 100 distinct skills, 400 detailed pieces of equipment, and move than 250 powers. You can even spice up your character with the Fickle Finger of Fate or I Was Just Growing Up tables.
Battlelords uses percentile dice and a skill-based system to provide quick and deadly combat resolution, getting you roleplaying again.
Each alien race comes with lots of rich background material: government, culture, quirks, racial history, and lots more - right down to their favorite food or pet. And what is life like in the 23rd century? We have taken an entire chapter to provide all those details.
We want you to get started quickly so we have included a campaign setting, a mini-adventure, and PC archetypes. You can jump in with both feet and start unleashing your imagination right away. The Universe is infinite, and with Battlelords, so are your gaming possibilities.
- La Marca Del EST
- Game Knight Reviews
- Lizard's Gaming and Geekery Site
- Lizard's Gaming and Geekery Site - Part 2
- Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century is back with a vengeance
- Mini Review: Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century by Tenkar's Tavern
- Geekdo Review by Ed Charlton
- [Battlelords] Gronk
- Roleplayers Chronicle - Review: SSDC - Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century
- [Battlelords] Gronk - Part 1
- AVENTURAS EN LA MARCA DEL ESTE: Battlelords of the Twenty -Third Century
- Braindump: Battlelords of the 23rd Century!
- RPGnet Review by Alex Hanna
- RPGnet Review by Matt Drake
- RPGnet Review by Steven Lindsey
- OKGAMES EDITORIAL Juegos de Rol y Tablero » Battlelords of the 23rd Century
- Robot Viking
- Valhalla Role Players: Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century
"In an era of mules in d20 harness, this is a mustang."
- Ken Hite
"The game art shines. It's easily in the top 10% of game products being produced today."
- Games Unplugged
"The most enjoyable sci-fi game on the market, it is truly character based fun with the most diverse and unlimited variety of races to play."
"Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century is an easy to read book with plenty of funny examples and easy to follow rules. I appreciate that the author's encourage you to have fun."
- Robert Smith
|Author(s):||Lawrence R. Sims|
|Artist(s):||Michael Osadciw, James Carlton, Jeff Reitz, Dave Johnson, Anson Maddocks, Quinton Hoover, Doug Shuler|