Products > Galactic Underground 2
Summary » new races and new matrices
The first Galactic Underground kicked off the series with an abundance of additional background material for Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century. This second volume of the Galactic Underground establishes the tradition of providing a trove of valuable background material. You campaign will be naked without it.
Inside Galactic Underground 2 you will find:
- Andromeni - energy beings looking for a new host body.
- Ashanti - four armed militants.
- Fott - anachronistic rabbit with a bad attitude.
- Furbl - cunning and deceptively cute fur balls.
- Gemini - silicon-based life with matrix powers.
- Ikrini - masters of biotechnology that use symbiotic organisms and kinetic powers.
- Jezzadei - hulking beasts possessing enchanted objects.
- More than 100 new matrices.
- RPGnet Review by Alex Hanna
- RPGnet Review by Steven Lindsey
- Dane of War
- Roleplayers Chronicle by Aaron T. Huss